3/3/07

RAGGEDY ANN

If I say the name ANN COULTER, would you know who she is? I'm kinda hoping you wouldn't because that would mean you're too far from the political right to have ever cared what this flaming bitch has to say. Which is exactly where I like seeing my friends... as far from the right as you can possibly tolerate. Being a political junkie however, I've heard this disgrace of a commentator for years now. Believe me... she was in her GLORY when Bill Clinton was going down. Opps... I mean when Monica was.

Which reminds me... now is as good a time as any to digress from Ann for a moment and give you my take on the Billy scandal. You will probably hate me forever when you read it, but I've never lied yet. So why start now?

When the entire episode was at it's peak, I have to tell you, I never once wavered from my support for Clinton. Am I thrilled he hurt his wife? Of course not. Am I thrilled he did so in the Oval Office? Well, actually, I wasn't all that shaken, since I too, have done it in a gentleman's office. Of course, I was married to him at the time, but whatever. Besides, I'm thinking Clinton was far from the first to have done some hanky panky in there, anyway. Am I thrilled he lied? No. But, WHO CAN BLAME HIM?? I too, would have lied if for nothing else, then to spare my family the ugly details. Geez... give the guy some credit for at least knowing that lying was certainly worth a TRY. Further, I always felt the men of the world should almost thank the ex President for enlightening the hordes of sexually repressed women in the country, who had no clue oral sex could be so delightful, let alone acceptable. Trust me, I'd almost lay money on it... pardon the pun... that Annie would NEVER consider such things.

Which is why she was tickled PINK to be slammin' Clinton way back then. Well, guess what? She's still slammin'. Today it was John Edwards about whom she supposedly "joked". She aimed her so called comedic comments at Edwards by stating something about his being a faggot. Nice way to close your speech, Ann. Luckily, after catching wind of this, several Republican candidates came down on her. So to speak. Yet, I'll just BET her freakin' buddy, O'Reilly, didn't. Who cares. They can both rot in hell.

What gets me however, is the fact that this HUGE bitch is so damn stunning. And has so many book sales. And has so many speaking engagements. And is paid so well for her columns and commentary. And therefore... is ROLLing in the dough. Talk about COMPLETELY NOT FAIR! Hell, I'd be happy with just ONE of those items. It makes me think about the ever popular saying... You can never be too rich or too thin. She needs to be the poster girl for that, I think. Only... somewhere on the poster it also needs to say: NOR TOO BITCHY. God, I hate that woman.

No comments: