2/20/07

MORNING SICKNESS

Whoa. Was I ever sick. I can't beLIEVE how sick. Talk about taking me by complete surprise. All I know is I went to bed Sunday night feeling just spiffy. Next thing you know, boom. I woke up at 5:30 in the morning SO sick, it was scarey. I thought maybe I was dying. Luckily, I wasn't. I just WISHED I was.

I'll spare you all the gory details, but suffice it say I was spilling my guts. And, it's a good thing I love my bed, because that's where I lived for the past 48 hours. It's also a good thing I love to sleep, because that's all I could possibly do during that time. I literally couldn't even move for two days. This afternoon was the first time I could sit up since Sunday night.

Which worked out well, since I'm just now barely able to watch TV. And, while I HATE soap operas, there's a pretty good one being played out in a Ft. Lauderdale courtroom regarding where Anna Nicole is to be buried. Trust me... if you're not already sick, this proceeding can MAKE you sick.

Therefore, since I'm heavy into making myself well again, I switched channels thanks to a friend who told me Nate Burkis was on Oprah today. Now, if HE ever showed up at my house I'd get well so damn fast, it would make your head spin. God, is he stunning. And smart. And talented. And... talk about personality! One look at Nate's face and you just KNOW you've reached heaven.

Which is a great place to be, given I'm only now coming back from hell.

No comments: