2/8/07

COMPARE AND CONTRAST

Don't be blonde, 36 years old and in Hollywood. Regrettably, you might die.

When I heard that Anna Nicole died today, I couldn't help but think of Norma Jean. AKA Marilyn. Both women were 36, both were bombshells and while Marilyn was in Hollywood, California, Anna Nicole was in Hollywood, Florida. I’m sure I needn't tell you that both were apparently emotionally troubled and yes, probably on drugs. EEKS. It's almost eerie.

It's also a major shame, given Anna's daughter is only 5 months old. On the other hand, if it can be found that Anna Nicole is, in fact, entitled to the $435 million Howard Marshall left to her, then Danni Lynn might become one hell of a rich little girl. Of course we still have no definitive idea who the father is, but trust me… both men are keeping their fingers crossed.

It blows me away that Anna Nicole is even famous. Talk about a whack job. To me, compared to Anna, Marilyn was Mother Teresa. For, Anna Nicole was so bizarre that I, myself, would be afraid to even accept a phone call from her for fear the looniness could become a transmitted disease, if even through telephone wires.

In the meantime, I am sure we will hear aLOT more about this death... and I can't even imAGine what path it may take. I'm just hoping the craziness of it all is now a thing of the past. But something inside of me says: Forget it. It's just the beginning.

No comments: