11/17/08

GOING BRA-LESS

I can't believe it... somewhere in this city, is laying a STUNNING NEW BLACK PLUNGE BRA which is so new, I haven't even paid for it yet, on my credit card. I AM SOOOO PEEVED I can't even tell you. How does this even happen, anyway??

Well, I'll tell you. But... bear in mind... as soon as I can possibly can, no matter where I might be... if I CAN take off my bra, I do. Which is what I did at a dinner party last week. There were about 10 of us, and we were all pretty good friends, thus, after about 3 hours... it happened. I need to de-bra myself immediately. Big mistake.

I SO should have kept it on. Then, I'd still have it, I'll bet. But... instead, I removed it. Just before I was getting ready to go home, actually. I can't remember exactly what the time sequence was, but... if memory serves me correctly, it went down something like this...

I got ready to say my good-byes. But, first took off my bra. Then, I headed to the room where my purse and coat were. Then, I put my coat on, with my bra in hand and THEN said I good night to everyone before I headed out to the car. After that, it all becomes a major mystery.

What actually HAPPENED to my bra after that point is anyone's guess. Where did it go?? Why didn't anyone find it?? It's laying on some street somewhere? WHAT?? I so have no clue. Damnit. It's like disappeared right smack into thin air. A REGULAR MYSTERY GOING ON, HERE, believe you me. Where's Agatha Christie when I need her most, anyway?

What I DO know, is that SOMEone, somewhere is sporting a really nice, figure shaping, sort of pricey bra and it's not THEIRS. It's mine and I had no intention of gifting to anyone else. I am soooo unhappy about all this. Days later and still no one has seen it. Let alone returned it.


Now, I have to go and REpurchase the same one. Damnit. Talk about easy come easy go. I so can't believe this. Besides, the days of my being able to go braless are SO over, thus finding this lost one would be a major coup. Therefore... I'm offering a prize to anyone who DOES find it. If you're the one... I'll HAPPILY reward you. With what else, by the way? A BRAND NEW BRA OF YOUR CHOICE! Well, maybe. Depends on the shape it's in when you find mine.

No comments: