6/7/07

SHE'S OUT???

Jesus... that didn't take long. One day I hear Paris is in the slammer. Next day I hear she's out. Oh sure... no preferential treatment for HER, I see. What a joke. The woman is a crazed lunatic if you ask me, whose sole purpose is to party down, drink up and basically spend money like there's no tomorrow.

Granted, I'd sort of like that lifestyle, myself. But... given I can't have it, then why not mock those who do? Actually, the drinking I can bypass altogether, unless of course it's some sort of champagne. Doesn't even have to be pricey. As for the partying bit, I could handle that in doses, I guess. It's the spending money like water deal that actually attracts me most since in order to spend it, you've first got to have it and trust me... I'd LOVE to have it.

Anyway, I wonder how many cellmates first attended a huge awards program just before THEY headed to the clinker. My instincts tell me: none. Talk about a great send off. And, I'd have to imagine, the gals in black and white threads didn't give Paris the same sort of Bon Voyage celebration that Paris's friends did. I mean, the girl didn't even have time to actually MAKE any friends with whom to celebrate. Talk about easy come, easy go.

Okay, so Paris has some sort of "medical" condition for which she had to be discharged. Of course we have no clue what the condition might be nor how long it's been in place. Just promise me, she isn't forgoing serving out the rest of her sentence behind bars, due to some crazy ass reason like constipation, nightmares, claustrophobia or whatever.

Actually, all this isn't really funny. The be-yotch SHOULD have to do the time since she had no problem doing the crime. What? Her publicist didn't alert her to the rules of probation? Awww... poor baby. That alone, is reason she she should do the time IN jail as opposed to home, if you ask me. My thinking is: Anybody able to keep up with the lifestyle she's been living for the past 5 years, can SURELY be able to keep up the simplistic lifestyle of being behind bars. Ooops... I forgot. It's not THOSE bars she enjoys. Instead, its the bars that serve up liquor and play loud music that she so loves. And, don't forget, from where she likes to leave drunk to hop in a car to drive off.

So, basically, that's my take on the Woes of Paris. I have absolutely no compassion for the lady AT ALL. 1.) She doesn't follow rules like the rest of us plebeians. 2.) She's a weenie when it comes to accountability. 3.) She develops mysterious diseases when she's living amongst others. And, 4.) She has way too money, which alone, is enough for me to hate someone right off the bat. Talk about self absorbed! Uh... her, not me, by the way.

No comments: