12/29/07

WHAT ABOUT YOU??

Hi there... what did you do today? Oh, not much. What about you, Linda? What did you do today?

ME?? I WAS IN F-ING BED ALL DAMN DAY, SICK AS HELL, THAT'S WHAT.

Which reminds me... what did you eat today? Hmm.. pancakes, a sandwich, maybe; nothing particularly earth shattering. What about you, Linda? What did you eat today?

ME?? OH... I HAD THE PLEASURE OF STARING AT MY REFRIGERATOR DOOR, TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THE HELL I COULD EAT THAT WOULDN'T MAKE ME PUKE ALL OVER THE PLACE. But, thanks for asking.

Lastly, where did you happen to go today? Here, there, everywhere. Just getting a bunch of errands done. What you about you, Linda? Where did you go today?

ME?? UH... I WENT NO WHERE, DAMNIT! Oh.. unless you call going from bed to the bathroom to the kitchen, and back to bed again, going somewhere. Wait. On second thought I HAVE gone someplace, after all. CRAZY, THAT'S WHERE!

Geez... if I don't get out of this house or accomplish SOME sort of chore in the near future, I'm going to blow my ever loving brains out. Man, I'm in sad shape. In fact, yesterday I caved in and finally called the doctor. Which reminds me... the person who said that whether or not you do anything for a cold, it'll go away in a week?? F THEM. Talk about crappy advice. Trust me... I felt as if I was this far from being hospitalized for pneumonia.

Anyway, the doctor was able to see me and boom. I was given a major antibiotic. Today is day two of the meds and I am PRAYING I get to see the outside world by sometime tomorrow. I've been laying in bed all day long, watching total crapola on TV that I'd normally NEVER watch. Case in point: some old movie with Demi Moore and the lady who starred with Steve Martin in Dirty Rotten Scoundrels. Apparently it was about how they killed the lady's hubby. I think he raped Demi, maybe. I can't be sure, since I'm always falling back to sleep by the time the ending comes around. I've yet to complete an entire movie.

Regardless, I guess I'll be spending yet another day inside, tomorrow. Bitching and complaining, I'm sure. What about you?? What are you doing tomorrow??

No comments: