9/5/07

"I CRY A LOT"

So said President Bush, when being interviewed for a new biography written by Robert Draper. I was brushing my teeth at the moment this quote aired on television and as soon as I heard this revelation, my immediate first reaction was: I'll G-damn BET you cry. And well you SHOULD, you lousy S.O.B! I know... nice way for a fellow American to react a statesman. Let alone to THE statesman.

However, the contempt I have for our President is...well... unprecedented. And further, I basically don't feel so hotsy totsy about any American who voted him into office, either. SHAME ON ALL OF YOU. Did you not READ his resume?? By the way, for those who didn't, here's a link to the most recent:
George W. Bush's Resume Have you no CLUE how he's destroyed EVERY possible matter that's ever come before him?? Guess what... you voters F-ING DESERVE Georgie for your leader!

On the other hand, I don't. Which is why I'm so pissed at everyone who elected him, as well as at GW, himself. As for his crying... GOOD! May he never have a dry eye ever again. Because, I'll damn well bet LOTS of the families whose sons and daughters have been maimed and/or died in Iraq, haven't had a dry eye in YEARS. In fact... I'll even help Bush out a bit... I'll be HAPPY to supply him with a life time of Kleenex, just so long he promises to KEEP crying. Sobbing, actually. He's killed THOUSANDS of innocent folks via his STUPIDITY, ARROGANCE and EGOCENTRIC CRAPOLA.

Granted... I've had a lousy day. Thus, I am just READY to lunge at the first thing that gets in my way. The funny thing, however, is that regardless of my day... I am ready to pounce on our President ANY day. For someone who is so damn faith based, I'm telling you... this guy is like borderline Satan when it comes to making wise decisions on behalf of the United States. So long Harriet Myers. Nice knowing you Donald Rumsfeld. You're outta here Carl Rove. Bye-bye Tony Snow. (oh... time out...Tony, I liked!) Nevertheless... what a friggin A-hole, Bush is. May he rot in hell.

If you REALLY want to appreciate my stance on Bush, why not treat yourself to a wonderful hour by watching
HBO: Bill Maher Special: "The Decider" . Bill minces few words letting you know his take on George, and frankly, I only wished I could have been in the audience. Talk about being right on target! Oh... and by the way...

While you're there on HBO, check out the last 20 minutes of Justin Timberlake's live musical special. (I know... I'm crazy) But... I happened to fall into this show while doing some surfing and while I know absolutely nothing about either Justin or his music, this last song, a sort of fake finale before the second REAL finale, is simply incredible! I have to admit... I loved it! Really. The fans could easily be crying from joy, thanks to this apparently talented kid. Way unlike those who are crying from the well founded hate and disgust, of our own George Bush.

No comments: