9/22/07

EASY COME, EASY GO

I'm really pissed. Yesterday I wrote an entire entry all about this FABULOUS invention that grocery stores now seem to have whereby you can enter the store and boom! The first display area you see when you walk in, is a HUGE case of freshly made doughnuts! Like who WOULDN'T want to run in and grab some needed household items at the drop of a hat? Even UNneeded items, for that matter. I then proceeded to write all about the NEXT best invention, whereby let's say, you're craving birthday cake, but it's nobody's birthday. So boom, for SURE you can't buy an entire cake. BUT, get this... they now sell single individual slices of ANY kind of cake you could possibly want, birthday or not, which in my book, definitely makes for an even GREATer invention. Forget the miracles of modern medicine. It's this concept of BAKERY FOR ONE that REALLY impresses me.

In the meantime, I wrote and wrote all about these two incredible grocery store offerings. Upon completing the entry, however, something really screwy must have happened for right there, right before my very eyeballs, MAGIC. The entire blog completely disappeared in front of me, right smack into thin air! Gone. Kaput. Never to be seen again. Goodbye forever. Uh... do I even NEED to tell you how ticked off I was?? Trust me... I was too damn aggravated to even TRY to recreate the story. So basically, instead, I just swore like a sailor, logged off and moseyed into the kitchen to see what I could possibly find that would kinda ease my displeasure. I don't remember what I selected, but whatever it was, I'm sure it did the trick. For the time being, anyway.

Or, maybe forever. Because right now, I don't actually give a hoot anymore. I'll just let that particular blog entry stay out there, somewhere in cyberspace, and basically, not give it another moment's thought. That's the good news. The bad news of course is that I NOW have to come up with a whole NEW idea for writing an entry and frankly, I have to be honest... my mind has gone surprisingly BLANK. I can't think of a THING to write about!

Which may not be such a bad thing, after all. I'm sort of in a crappy mood. So it's probably best anyway, that I don't write at all. But, when I do get in a better mood, maybe I'll tell you about HBO'S new series entitled TELL ME YOU LOVE ME. It's SO up my alley. I somehow fell into this program and let me tell you.. it's great. Well, only if you like nudity, explicit sex AND a pretty good story line, that is. If you're prudish and private, don't watch it. Lucky for me, I'm neither. Therefore, if I AM going to write again soon, it surely won't be on Sunday nights at nine o'clock. At THAT time, I'll be busy staring at some pretty decent bodies getting all hot and bothered, doing the deed, and acting out a pretty good script, too. Thank you HBO. I'm apparently your target audience.

No comments: