7/11/07

LARRY, MOE & CURLY

Well, okay. I'm not Larry and I'm not Moe. But, I AM Curly. Sorta. Maybe more along the lines of wavy. I decided to live on the edge and try not blow drying my hair every friggin' day. It's a job that granted, gives preferred results, but is also a major pain in the neck. Not to mention, time consuming.

So... bingo. I pushed the envelope a bit and did all my hair styling by air and hand. I ran my fingers all through my wet hair, with plenty of styling gel loaded onto them, and then basically let God do the rest via his gift of air. In no time flat, my hair was done. There's a picture of it up above.

Mind you, I'm not saying it's the most attractive style going, but WHO CARES? IT'S SO EASY! And when it comes to ease, I care GREATly! Already I'm thinking that for the next school year, assuming they need me, I'll of course shower at night, including washing and prepping my hair. Thus, this new do should DEFINITELY be a breeze for any and all work days. Of course, sleeping on it each night will render the bob pretty much crappy looking by morning, but like I said: WHO CARES? IT'S SO EASY!

I have always loved curly hair. I even used to pay big bucks to get it. I can't believe women who say how much they hate their curly locks because trust me... if there was ever a way to transplant/trade off THEIR curly hair for MY straight hair, man, I'd do it in a HEARTBEAT!


But, for now... I'm in no immediate need. I'll merely stick to this pretend curly look, probably using my extra 15 minutes of grooming time for something really important. Like maybe playing a couple extra games of FREE CELL. To which yes, I must admit... I'm addicted.

No comments: