7/9/06

NOW YOU SEE IT, NOW YOU DON'T

See that tag line below my Blog Title?? Stare at it. Glory in it. Bow to it. It took me about two and half weeks to create it.

I swear... the template for this site is about to drive me bonkers. Bear in mind, I'm sort of adept at HTML editing and coding. (the language used to create all web pages) I taught myself how to create a web site several years ago. It's mildly complicated. Or, at least it used to be. Nowadays, you can easily download web editing software and develop your own web page. Bingo. You're on your way.

Therefore, I'm not a complete dummy. Well, not until I came across this blogging template bit. It should have taken three minutes, tops, to have added those few words. No such luck. And, now that I finally DID figure it out, half the time the wording comes up correctly. Half the time it doesn't. Bottom line: sometimes you'll see it. Sometimes you won't.

No comments: