7/3/06

FAVORITES

Being a favorite of mine has both it's ups and downs. The good news is: I really mean it when I label something/someone my favorite. The bad news is: I've got ZILLIONS of favorites, all in the same catagory, too. Thus, being my All Time Number One Favorite is an almost unattainable position. Unless you're Elton John. While I used to place him right up there with Tina Turner and Billy Joel, Elton easily moved to the top slot via some of his songs from the 90's and his incredible live performances. Yes, Tina and Billy took me to heaven during their concerts, but Elton had the best ride. Even my three favorite foods (doughnuts, french fries and Florida lobster tails) have no clear cut winner... they are all equally my favorites.

Which brings me to a favorite friend. As with other categories, I've indeed got a zillion favorite friends, all of whom I love and adore. I could never choose the All Time Number One. There are simply too many. On the other hand, today, Francine just increased her chances for a major postition of upward mobility on the list of Lists. She not only checks my blog, but also sent me an eCard complimenting me on it, telling me she actually got a kick of the Star Jones entry. (I love astute people!) On top of that, Francine is absolutely adorable and is wonderful to look at, speak to, and be with. She's definitely amongst my more brainy friends, and admittably, I do love intellect. I also love bright smiles, quick wit and fine taste. Francine has all of that. Which is why I'm bestowing upon Francine my FIRST EVER FRIEND TO BE SPECIFICALLY NOTED IN A BLOG prize. Not to mention, first ever to take over my picture spotlight. Hooray for Francine... I BEARly know what to say.

No comments: