7/19/06

I SO LOVE THIS

See this guy? He's given me the greatest chuckle since I don't know when. The only other person I can think of who would love it as much as I, is my Mother and unfortunately, she isn't alive to view him. She would have gotten such a kick out this guy... touting his trout and uh... his trout. This of course is why the internet is so great. One minute you're smiling for a friend and a camera and boom. The next minute you're around the entire world three times, in everyone's mailbox. So... there's a few questions I'm curious about:

1. Did the friend taking this picture COMPLETELY miss out on the lower trout bit?
2. Did the guy in the pict not even KNOW he's hanging out in fresh air?
3. Did the person developing the film upload the pict to the internet or...
4. Did the person taking the picture do this as a mere favor to his fishing buddy?
5. Does the guy even KNOW he's been traveling the net into a zillion mailboxes? And...
6. Does this guy's relatives know his family jewels are so exposed?

Oh... and, as for the jewels themselves... they do seem pretty gem like, don't you think? Not bad, for being someone's Grandfather. So much for fish stories. I just pray this fisherman never sees his picture on this blog. Forget about fish bait... I could become JAIL bait! EEEKS

No comments: