11/15/07

MR. AND MRS.

I THOUGHT I had an entry awaiting my tweaking, somewhere on my computer, but gee... what a surprise. I can't find it! I seem to be spending a lot of time lately trying to find all SORTS of things... my brain is either completely overwhelmed or completely fried. Take your pick.

Regardless, I've been thinking lately that I am SO DAMN GLAD I never married a gent with a last name of PETERSON. Apparently Peterson men kinda like to do in their wives. First was Scott, who decided he simply had had enough. Uh... divorce never seemed a reasonable option for ole Scottie. Instead, he much preferred killing his pregnant wife, wrapping her up in lots of plastic and then dumping her in a huge lake. What the F was this guy THINKing????? I happen to have a pretty good handle on this sicko, since I watched his entire trial on Court TV and by the way... never ONCE did he show any sort of emotion let alone true sadness at Lacey's demise.

Okay... so now, we have yet ANOTHER Peterson... Drew... who ALSO decided that divorce was not an option. True... he's just recently become a suspect, but my money is on the fact that his 4th wife, Stacey, was somehow DEFinitely done in by her sweet, lovable, innocent hubby. Choke, gasp, cough. Oh yeah... this Drew guy? He didn't even find it necessary to become a part of a search team given HIS thought is that Stacey merely ran away with another man. Plueeeeeeeeze.

By the way... Drew's third wife??? Get this... SHE DIED. Uh... geez... I wonder how and by whom. Which leads me to this bit of advice to everyone and anyone I know. PLEASE try not to fall in love with a PETERSON. Somehow it's becoming bad luck. I'm sure you know of that old saying which talks about how things happen in threes. DON'T BECOME A THIRD, if you please. It would freak me out TOTALLY if God forbid another Peterson bumped you off.

Of course I have no clue how many Mr. Smith's, Wilson's, Miller's etc. do in their wives, but would be mighty interested in learning. If ever I find out, I'm SO keeping away from any name whose statistics just don't sit well with me. Believe me... I'm more than happy to fall in love with a wonderful man. I'm just not willing to be killed by him. Go figure.

No comments: