1/13/08

MUSCLE MAN

Hercules is the greatest hero in Greek mythology. In fact, if you Google him, you'll be able to read excellent info on this guy, who later became the only mortal to ever gain residence on Mt. Olympus and become a major God. His bio is amazingly interesting. Apparently Hercules is widely known for his incredible feats and crazy ass qualities; amongst them his strength.

Which is probably why this deal that I bought at the hardware store, is named for Hercules, himself. As in: Hercules Hooks. It's a fabulous product, indeed. I should know. I've used zillions in every room of my new home and highly suggest you do, too. Even more so, if you happen to buy a new home and don't want to ruin walls with mistakes, gashes, whatever. I've hung everything from mirrors to coat racks to pictures to clocks. I am so telling you... I love my muscle man.

What makes this item so incredible to me, is the fact that you never have to use your drill, molleys, screws, anchors, etc. or ANYthing that could screw up walls or make huge holes in them. And, each hook holds weight up to 150 lbs. Which I guess means, you could consider literally pushing your unruly teenager or even aggravating spouse, up against the wall. Well, maybe not pushing them, but certainly hanging them against the wall. Talk about multi functional! I myself like to keep the human factor out of my usages, but for everything ELSE... I'm in love with Mr. Hercules.

What also makes this item so great is that it's so EASY. You open the package, take the pointed end, press it into your drywall, push it in and twist it up. Bingo. Your hook is ready for hanging any damn thing you'd like.

The bottom line? These hooks of strength kinda bears witness to the ole adage: It's good to have man around the house. And apparently, a strong, powerful, God-like one, at that. Besides, this is one man who can show his power without ever uttering an unkind word. Who could ask for more?

No comments: