9/19/06

GETTING HIGH

Yeah, yeah, yeah. There are those who love getting high simply on life. I do that too, but if you REALLY want to get high, why not try taking a toke from an excellent joint. I did that often in college and as a young married. Naturally, those years were a hell of a lot of fun... if I remember correctly.

I say this, because last night I had heart palpatations for hours so decided to down my newer drug of choice... Ativan. It was about 1mg I guess, but boy did I get loopy. It calmed me down plenty, although it didn't do all that much for the palpatations. So, just in case I had to be rushed to the hospital during the night, I figured I had better shower and powder up. No need looking like a jerk when the ambulance arrives.

I took one more half a pill, and then hopped in the shower. While there, I was thinking how writing a blog entry while I was in this loopy state might actually turn into a really good thing. I can't even iMAGine what my entry would have been like nor what it's topic might have been. I was just figuring that for all I know, it could have been one of the all time best entries ever. Much like how, way back when, my lesson plans were so creative, fun-filled and originally educational. As it happened however, my loopiness soon turned into wooziness and the next thing you know, I was fast asleep. Without even one bathroom break the entire night, I might add.

It wasn't until after 9:00 this morning when my phone rang, that I woke up. And let me tell you... it was no easy wake up call. When I hung up, I was feeling like maybe I had way too much champagne the night before. Therefore, I'm supposing my sleep wasn't quite finished. In which case, is why as soon as I upload this, I'm off to take a short catch-up snooze. Sweet dreams everyone!

No comments: