6/24/06

INNER WORKINGS


It's kind of crazy... last weekend I was Blog intensive. This weekend, I'm cooling on the idea a bit. Perhaps though, I'm merely finding a good balance between the two. Or maybe it's just that I've got 283 things on my list of Things To Do. I've completed several, but had to take a time out a while ago so I could get lost in some Bette Davis movie that was fabulous. So much for attention span.

In the meantime, I'm happy to report I met God's Computer Genius yesterday. I was in fear of my computer about to come crashing down on me thus I called a back-up guru. My first choice was out of town. I had zillions of projects for which I needed the computer, thus crashing was the last thing I wanted. Enter: Mitch. My God, this guy took me to technological heights I never thought possible. Talk about being wowed. He was able to resolve about 12 big issues in about one and a half hours. And, to do so, he went places inside the workings of the hard drive I never knew possible. Let alone had ever seen before. He definitely held my interest. And, left with my thinking that his wife is one lucky woman. If he could work such genius-like techniques on a computer's internal drive, God only knows what... uh... oh, never mind. Suffice it to say, I'm up and running.

No comments: