8/25/11

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?

Remember when I wrote about all my new techie like gadgets?? At least I THINK I wrote about it. It was about how I was pretty fully loaded now; for an old lady anyway. I've got a digital camera. I've got an iPod. I've got a Kindle. I've got an Android X. And I've even got an iPad, too. Am telling you... 43 chargers later, and boom. I'm ready to go.

On the other hand, I just recently got a really GREAT new little toy. It's a mini speaker... about 4 inches round and 3 inches high... for my iPod. SOOOO fantastic. First of all, it's tiny. Second of all, the volume blares which of course is perfect for heavy duty rock and roll. Third of all, the sound itself is excellent!! WHAT A GREAT INVENTION. Thank you so much Mr. iTour-POP. And even MORE thanks for costing only $25.00.

Normally, I have to have my iPod docked in its station on my nightstand, for me to be able to hear it. Or... it has to be plugged in with headphones. In which case only I could hear it. But NOW... the entire world can sing along with me, for I can bring this little gadget any damn place I want!! For EVERYone to hear. Good bye single users only. Now, anyone with ears can join in on the iPod listening pleasure.

Case in point: my iPod is on the kitchen counter as we speak. Connected to the baby speaker. I'm here at the computer, in my computer room. BINGO. I AM LISTENING TO MY ENTIRE PLAY LIST from two rooms over and am in major heaven. I'm telling you... this toy is the coolest of them all.

Should I want to go out to the deck for a whole big party, I'll even have musical entertainment out THERE, TOO. Or if I want to hook up this little speaker to my phone... boom. I'm carrying on a hands free conversation. Or, if I want to have my downloaded books read to me in the family room... bingo. I'm plugged in. Get this... I could even use it at work!! Which of course I'd never consider since I'm definitely anti-work at this point in my life. But still...WHAT COULD BE BETTER??

Well, for one... it could be WAY better if I could actually send a text message in less than 14 minutes. Seriously... those teeny tiny keys are made for three year olds! What?? The Android has something against raised baby buttons to help me actually press the correct letter??? Apparently not.  

No comments: